2019 policy inventory of the plastic industry
release date: Source: Business Club
1 National Development and Reform Commission: the new plastic restriction order will be issued
at present, the national level will study and improve the plastic restriction policy and regulation system into the agenda. In July this year, the law of the people's Republic of China on the prevention and control of environmental pollution by solid waste (Revised Draft) (Draft for comments) solicited public opinions. It is expected that the production, sale, use and recycling of plastics, including plastic bags, will be governed by law
previously, Hainan Province has issued the implementation plan of Hainan Province on comprehensively banning the production, sale and use of disposable non degradable plastic products, and Hainan will gradually prohibit the production, sale and use of disposable non degradable plastic products in the fields of plastic bags, plastic tableware, agricultural mulch, express packaging and so on. By the end of 2020, the production, sale and use of disposable non degradable plastic bags and plastic tableware will be completely prohibited in the province
2. The implementation plan of Hainan Province for comprehensively prohibiting the production, sale and use of disposable non degradable plastic products
it is understood that Hainan will establish and improve the provincial local regulations and standard system prohibiting the production, sale and use of disposable non degradable plastic products by the end of 2019. By the end of 2020, the production, sale and use of disposable non degradable plastic bags and plastic tableware will be completely prohibited in the province. By the end of 2025, the production, sale and use of plastic products in the whole province will be comprehensively prohibited and listed in the list of disposable non degradable plastic products prohibited from production, sale and use in Hainan Province (Trial)
3. Opinions on further strengthening plastic pollution control
on September 9, 2019, at the 10th meeting of the Central Commission for comprehensively deepening reform, the meeting considered and adopted the opinions on further strengthening plastic pollution control. The meeting pointed out that to actively deal with plastic pollution, we should firmly establish a new development concept, orderly prohibit and restrict the production, sale and use of some plastic products, and effectively control plastic pollution in an orderly manner. Actively promote recyclable, recyclable and degradable alternative products, increase the supply of green products, standardize the recycling of plastic waste, and establish a general machine. In order to ensure normal use, in addition to the correct installation method, sometimes correct commissioning is also required. For the tensile testing machine, necessary commissioning must be carried out after installation In order to use this product better, it is necessary for us to master the debugging method of tensile testing machine All links of the management system, effective and orderly treatment of plastic pollution
4. The catalogue for the guidance of industrial structure adjustment (2019 Edition)
January 4, 2020. The screws at the jaw part are regularly inspected. On January 1, 2020, the catalogue for the guidance of industrial structure adjustment (2019 at the expense of fraud) issued by the national development and Reform Commission on October 30 this year will be officially implemented. The third category of elimination stipulates that "daily chemical products containing plastic beads will be prohibited from production by December 31, 2020 and sales by December 31, 2022". In 2017, the national Department of ecology and environment included beads and cosmetics and chemicals containing beads in the list of high pollution and high environmental risks, on the basis of which China introduced the ban on plastic beads
5. The newly revised Beijing municipal household waste management regulations will be implemented from May 1 next year, and plastic bags with a thickness of less than 0.025 mm will be banned. After the official implementation of the regulations, the market supervision department will be mainly responsible for the supervision of ultra-thin plastic bags, strengthen the inspection, and punish those who violate the regulations. Citizens are encouraged to carry reusable products such as environmentally friendly shopping paper bags and cloth bags when shopping
6. In July 2017, the State Council issued the implementation plan for prohibiting the entry of foreign garbage and promoting the reform of the solid waste import management system, which stipulates that "by the end of 2017, the import of solid wastes with great environmental hazards and strong public response will be comprehensively prohibited; by the end of 2019, the import of solid wastes that can be replaced by domestic resources will be gradually stopped." This has also triggered changes in the global plastic situation. At the same time, it is proposed that "we must speed up the construction of the domestic solid waste recycling system, establish and improve the producer extension system, promote the classification of urban and rural domestic waste, and improve the recycling rate of domestic solid waste. By 2020, the domestic solid waste recycling volume will be increased from 246 million tons in 2015 to 350 million tons."
at the beginning of 2019, the State Council issued the pilot work plan for the construction of "waste free cities", proposing that by 2020, the construction index system of "waste free cities" should be systematically established, and the comprehensive management system and technical system for the construction of "waste free cities" should be explored. The pilot cities have made significant progress in the key areas and key links of solid waste, the total storage and disposal of bulk industrial solid waste is tending to zero growth, the full utilization of major agricultural waste Domestic waste 4.1 lime should comply with the relevant provisions in jc/t 621. The level of waste reduction and recycling should be comprehensively improved and a number of backbone enterprises for the resource utilization of solid waste should be cultivated. At present, the solid waste law has entered the revision process, and the domestic waste classification system has been written into the draft. In July 2019, Shanghai took the lead in garbage classification, which kicked off this garbage classification. In September 2019, the central office for deep reform issued a strong policy signal of 'opinions on further strengthening plastic pollution control'