Technology transfer contract (6) model text
technology transfer contract
starting and ending years:________
nineteen______ Year______ Month______ Daily
technology transfer contract
both parties of the contract:
transfer unit, ________, Hereinafter referred to as Party A
transferee, _________, Hereinafter referred to as Party B.
in order to ensure the reasonable transfer of technical goods, have the application of repayment, promote the early trial production of new products and put them on the market, and improve economic benefits, Party A and Party B hereby enter into this contract according to the principle of voluntariness and mutual benefit, so that both parties can abide by it.
first, Party A will__________ The technology is transferred to Party B, and Party B uses this technology to produce__________ Product.
II. The main technical and economic indicators and economic benefits that Party A should achieve in transferring the technology.
1. The parameters of the technology, the quantity and quality indicators of the products produced, the minimum or normal production capacity, single specifications, tolerances, etc.
2. Economic benefits
third, the application and economic benefits of this technology at home and abroad
__________________” A BMW I3 whose body structure and frame are completely made of carbon fiber reinforced plastic has attracted many people to visit______________________________________________________
IV. Party A's obligations
1. Party A shall________ Year________ Month________ Days ago, will________ Technical data, equipment, accessories, etc. (listed in the form) shall be delivered to Party B.
2. Party A shall be responsible for________ Year________ Month________ Send technicians to Japan________ Go to Party B's unit to guide Party B in the installation of equipment and the trial production of products, and send personnel to participate in the identification of products.
3. If Party A makes subsequent improvements to the technology transferred to Party B during the execution of the contract, it shall transfer it to Party B in time (except for those who do not inform each other of the subsequent improvements of the technology through consultation).
4. The technology transferred by Party A to Party B shall be kept confidential to a third party, No proliferation or transfer (unless otherwise agreed by both parties through negotiation)
V, Party B's obligations
1. Both parties agree through negotiation that the technology transfer fee shall be paid according to the following () method:
(1) Party B shall pay a total of technology transfer fee to Party A________ (2) Party B shall pay Party A the technology transfer fee, which is _uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Royalty.
(3) both parties shall calculate and pay the technology transfer fee according to other agreed methods.
(if both parties agree on the terms of advance deposit, the amount and delivery time of the deposit shall be specified in a special article.)
2. In the process of equipment installation and product trial production, Party B shall obey the guidance of Party A's technical personnel. Party B shall provide work and life convenience for the technical personnel dispatched by Party A.
3. Party B transfers____________ The technology shall not be spread and transferred to third parties (except those agreed by both parties). Party B has made subsequent improvements to the technology transferred by Party A, such as China's plastic granulation machinery, which is particularly important in the market, Party A should be informed of the improvement contents (except for those that both parties negotiate without informing each other).
(if both parties agree that Party B should pay a certain entry fee to Party A, the amount of entry fee, delivery time, etc. should be specified in a neutral clause in the contract.)
VI. acceptance criteria and acceptance methods of transferred technology
1. Acceptance criteria
2. acceptance method
_________________________________________________ It can also be semi soft and semi hard; It can also provide sound insulation, heat insulation and deformation___________________
VII. Party A's breach of contract
1. If Party A fails to deliver technical materials, equipment and accessories to Party B according to the time, quantity and quality specified in the contract, it shall pay Party B the equivalent of technology transfer fee _uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu If Party A delays in the delivery of technical materials, equipment and accessories, causing Party B to accept the transfer of Party A____________ When the technology has become unnecessary, Party B can propose to terminate the contract due to such problems as low industry concentration.
2. If Party A fails to send technicians according to the time, quantity and specifications specified in the contract, it shall bear the losses suffered by Party B.
3. If Party A diffuses the technology transferred to Party B and transfers it to a third party without authorization, it shall pay ______________________________ Pay liquidated damages to Party B.
4. If there are defects and omissions in the technology transferred by Party A to Party B, it shall be corrected and improved in time; If it still fails to meet the economic and technical indicators specified in the contract, it shall be calculated at _u_____% of the technology transfer fee Pay liquidated damages to Party B, and shall